SMB Success Hub
The cloud gives Small to Medium sized Business [SMB] access to capabilities and services that were previously only available to the largest enterprises.
Take advantage of this award winning cloud platform and experience the benefits of;
- Strategy execution and clear business direction
Less than 10% of strategies are successfully implemented and 70% of CEO failures are a result of poor execution.
- Improve revenue, profit, cashflow and business planning
Having accurate numbers at your finger tips is key to being able to make smarter business decisions.
- Engage employees and build a high performance culture
Motivate and empower your employees by providing them with the tools that they need and increase engagement.
- Create company-wide accountability
Create monthly milestones and scorecards for your company and staff to build a culture of accountability.
- Create efficient systems in the workplace
The SMB Success Hub includes automated workflow and document management systems that include version control.
If you want to know how to incorporate this system in to your business, please get in touch. We can help guide you toward the appropriate systems.
Capitol Commerce can assist with the structure and writing of your Business Plan, including competitive strategy, SWOT analysis, marketing plan and complete financial projections. Through establishing a detailed action plan for your business, a review process will be established to discuss, amend and record where you are with regard to your business goals.
Having a clear vision for your business is crucial to ensuring that your employees can embrace the business values and see the big picture they are to strive towards. Take the time to put your dreams on paper and it is amazing at what collectively people can achieve.
The regulations and requirements that any business faces when tackling the bureaucratic maze that presents itself when you consider exporting can be daunting. Whether you are:
- currently exporting and would like some help in improving your processes, or maybe look at alternate export destinations or product categories,
- a business that feels like you should be exporting, but have been put off by the mountain of paperwork required, or
- you know that you need help in getting “export ready”
Capitol Commerce have the experience and expertise to assist and advise with this very complex task.
Applying for government grants can be a complex and time consuming task, Capitol Commerce aims to make your grant application stand out and maximise your chance of receiving funding
As you have probably discovered, there are hundreds of grants out there and it is virtually impossible to know where to start. You can spend forever looking for the perfect grant, only to find out that it closed the week before, or that a specific requirement is missing. We aim to provide timely information and advice on the latest grants available.
Please contact us to discuss your needs and to hear about our recent successes.
Detailed Business Assessments
Have you ever wondered how your business would compare to best practice and industry leaders? The good news is that as part of your engagement with Capitol Commerce we offer a full range of questionnaires and audits that will provide the answer. Having been developed over the last 18 years and used by thousands of companies around the world, the knowledge and understanding gained through undertaking this process will be invaluable to not just your business, but your employees and you as an individual.
Our Business Success Partners will identify the relevant assessments throughout the course of our engagement and provide you will a full report upon successful completion. It is just another way that we can help your business grow!
Exit and Succession Planning
- Renewed enthusiasm in running the business as it is now linked to a higher purpose
- Improved business value
- Improved chance of selling the business
- Improved systems and people management
- Increased profit and revenue
Capitol Commerce will partner with your business to introduce proven worldwide systems that will improve your profitability. While you are an expert in your business, we are experts when if comes to the systems, processes and gaining an understanding the numbers. Together we will develop and implement a plan to not only grow your business, but to help you work smarter and not harder.
Through undertaking the program we will:
- Understand why you started the business and what were your original goals, including your personal satisfaction with the business as it is now
- Review of where you business is at now and identify areas of opportunity and weakness through our unique diagnostics
- Brainstorm on the different opportunities and decide on the best direction and key areas of focus within your business
- Develop a business plan that details how you will progress the business
- Establish a “One Page” dashboard and monitoring system that we work with you to implement which will monitor performance on an ongoing basis
The determination and commitment it takes a business owner to establish the business they had envisaged is enormous. It is time to steer it back towards your vision and reap the rewards of a successful business.
A multitude of risks exist in today’s business environment. At Capitol Commerce we pride ourselves in our proven ability to accurately assess risk and protect you from vulnerabilities inherent in your enterprise. An effective risk management strategy improves the performance of your business, enables you to complete goals, and protects the value of your business.
Our risk assessment includes:
- Assembling relevant information about your business and market
- Identifying the major risks facing your organisation
- Developing a risk strategy
- Implementing the risk management procedures
- It allows you to “step outside your business” and look at the big picture
- To implement accountability and make sure you are prioritising and making good decisions
- Have a group of people that provide you with “Wise Council”
- Have a 3rd party independent view that helps you to focus on the important issues
- Access to knowledge and expertise on how to implement systems to avoid chasing your tail
- Creates a Stop-Check in that it provides justification to employees, suppliers and customers on why you need to delay or refuse requests. i.e. “I have to ask my advisory board, I will get back to you.”
- Enables the development of a continual improvement framework and enhances the company’s reputation
- Gives you access to a global network of advisors, opportunities and expertise
- Instant credibility for your business
The pressures of daily business can often mean strategic planning takes a back seat, but to have a successful business it is vital to plan ahead. We’ll help you develop a strategic plan that examines where you want your business to be in the next 3-5 years and exactly how you and your team can achieve these aims and objectives.
Your strategic plan will:
- Define the characteristics of your company in three to five years
- Identify your competitors
- Define your objectives and financial goals
- Include an effective implementation strategy to achieve your goals